Stakeholder Engagement Course
"Develop practical engagement skills you can use immediately and with confidence."
Develop a practical toolkit of stakeholder engagement strategies, skills and tools that expand your options when engaging with stakeholders, whether they be internal or external.
Our stakeholder engagement course is designed to help participants by immersing them in multiple, real world engagement scenarios and then debriefing with best practice frameworks. The emphasis is on making the most of each interaction with your stakeholders.
Is this for me?
People who have the following job titles have benefited from this course
- Managers at all levels
- Technical staff who need to meet with and engage with stakeholders
- Internal change facilitators and support specialists
- Specialists responsible for managing engagement projects
Key Content and Take Aways
- How to have productive discussions
- Dealing with conflict
- Responding to tactics
- Developing robust recommendations
- The use of power and influence
- Identifying and analysing stakeholders interests
- Pre-work questionnaire
- Two day workshop
- Post course Action Learning Project
Like more information?
We would be happy to discuss our decision making course and the outcomes you can achieve for your organisation. Ask Lisa or John to give you a call.