Strategy Execution Course
"Skillfully negotiate the implementation of your strategy using practical communication tools and sophisticated influencing skills."
The statistics on strategy execution are alarming. The research indicates that over 60% of all 'agreed' strategies fail to become operational.
For the past 20 years, we have been helping organisations to buck that trend. Delivering on strategy not only means having the 'right' strategy, you need the communication tools and personal skills to be able to bring it to life. Our successful strategy execution programs bring together the best thinking around Strategy Mapping and Balanced Scorecard with the targeted development of practical 'soft' skill negotiation and influence.
We have worked with a number of multi-national and Australian based organisations along with public sector and not for profit organisations to help them achieve the performance improvement they are seeking.
Is this for me?
People who have the following job titles have benefited from this course:
- Senior operational managers
- Project managers
- Functional managers at all levels
- Technical experts responsible for facilitating strategic change
- Strategy implementation teams
Key Content and Take aways
- Strategy implementation at its best
- Communication tools for strategy execution
- Practical performance measurement and monitoring systems
- Influencing skills for strategic agreement
- Developing implementation agreements with stakeholders
- Working through blockages
- Pre-work questionnaire
- Two day workshop
- Post course Action Learning Project
Like more information?
We would be happy to talk with you further regarding our approach to strategy execution training and how it might benefit your organisation. Request Lisa or John to give you a call.